We’ve evolved the short you can swim in even further and are excited to introduce our new chambray swim fabric. Creating a look of an everyday fabric that is suitable for swimwear. The cotton gives the fabric a more natural feel, making it the ultimate short you can swim in.
An icon reinvented. In reviving the 1950s swim short, the Setter has itself become a classic. As featured in the James Bond film, Skyfall, the Setter will always be one of our favourite and best selling shorts. Based on the traditional 17 piece pattern of a man’s suit trouser, the Setter is not just a swim short – but a short you can swim in. Tailored for style, comfort and performance.
- Shorter length (in-leg measurement of 11cm / 4.3”)
- Engraved side fasteners to adjust
- Two side-angle front pockets and one zip back pocket,
- 70% cotton 30% polyamide
- Mesh net lining (100% polyester)
- Chlorine, salt water, light and rub tested
- Zip fly and metal popper closure,
- Hardware manufactured in heat preventing Zamak (nickel-free)
- Double fused, non-elasticated 4 part shaped waistband
- Machine wash (cool 30°)
- Designed, sourced, and manufactured in Europe
- Includes branded, waterproof drawstring bag