Orlebar Brown is proud of its products. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
For online purchases, we operate a “no quibble” exchange or refund guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase just return it to us, in its original and unworn condition, within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price.
Please note that for items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, goods will be refunded up to 7 days from original purchase date and exchange or credit given 14 days from original purchase date.
Parcels that are returned to us remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
Orlebar Brown offer free returns with Royal Mail on orders delivered within the UK. A shipping label will be supplied with each eligible order.
When using the free returns shipping label provided by Orlebar Brown, please take note of the tracking code on the ‘proof of postage’ supplied by the post office.
If returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach Orlebar Brown.
If using the free returns shipping label, packages can take up to two working days to arrive at our warehouse. Once delivered to our warehouse, it takes up to 48 working hours for goods to then be processed.
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
Orlebar Brown will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on +44 (0)207 785 6941. If you would like us to call you back, please provide us with a telephone number and we will call you within 1 working day.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Before returning any goods to Orlebar Brown, please complete the return slip on the reverse of your invoice that came with your order and include it with the items being sent back:
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Select the reason for the exchange or return.
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange.
- We always welcome feedback, so feel free to let us know your thoughts.
- If in the UK, please fix the Royal Mail label provided to the front of the box ensuring all old labels are covered and/or removed.
- Take to your local post office to receive the tracking code and to successfully deposit.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- If goods are return from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to Orlebar Brown is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please send returns to:
- Orlebar Brown, Torque, Wortley Moor Road, Leeds LS12 4JH, United Kingdom.
Click & Collect
Orders made via the Orlebar Brown website can be exchanged in store, but only for items of the same value or higher.
Orders made via the Orlebar Brown website cannot be refunded in store. They will be returned to our warehouse and refunded within five working days.
For online orders to be refunded, the below process must be followed:
- Original post box and packaging must be used
- The slip included on the invoice must be completed and placed package
- All used postage labels should be removed or covered to avoid confusion
- The free returns label provided must be placed on the front of the post box
An email will be sent from the store confirming receipt of return in store. Further emails will be sent once return is received in our warehouse and processed.
Christmas Returns Policy
If you have purchased between the 1st November and the 24th December 2014, we must receive the goods back by the 13th January 2015.
For orders made outside of this period, goods bought online must be received within 14 days of their delivery to you and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price.
For items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, goods will be refunded up to 7 days from original purchase date and exchange or credit given 14 days from original purchase date.
Please note that for items bought in Orlebar Brown stores, refunds can only be made to the original purchaser.
SALE RETURN POLICY
For items bought online, our standard returns policy applies to both full-priced and sale items.
For items bought in our London stores, sale items can only be exchanged within 14 days. Refunds are not permitted.
The 15% discount offered on gift sets can only be retained if the complete set is kept. If part of the gift set is returned, the discount amount will be deducted from the refund requested.