Our Aboriginal art capsule collection includes a selection of prints from various artists living in the outback Australia. Unique shapes and designs are developed by OB ready to print onto a selection of styles creating an eye-catching finish.
This print came from work by the artist Claude Carter, Limestone Ridge at Goonboorooru Cave
Courtesy of Mangkaja Arts
© Claude Carter. Mangkaja Arts/ Viscopy/ DACS 2016.
The Whippet is a female take on our OB Classic men’s swim short. All the detailing is exactly the same, we have just adapted the fit. To be worn with a bikini at the beach or with the Bronte t-shirt in the city. The signature OB side fasteners allow for an adjustable waist for comfortable wear throughout the day.
- Quick drying, 100% polyamide fabric
- Engraved side fasteners to adjust
- Two side-angle front pockets and one zip back pocket
- Zip fly and hidden metal popper closure
- Hardware manufactured in heat preventing Zamak (nickel-free)
- Double fused, non-elasticated 4 part shaped waistband
- Machine wash (cool 30°)
- Designed, sourced, and manufactured in Europe
- Includes branded, waterproof drawstring bag